The primary responsibility is to develop and create content for all digital channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, and other digital properties.
- Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing team to execute content marketing strategy.
- Work with multiple owners of content to revise, measure and ensure consistent, accurate content.
- Research, and write content for company websites, blogs, online communication, and content assets including case studies, social and more.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content for digital channels.
- Ensure content is aligned with personas and stages of the customers journey
- First Class Graduate/Postgraduate
- Over all 0 to 3 years of experience in content writing
- Should have flair for writing & the ability to write on different subjects
- Flexible writing style to address multiple audiences while maintaining the brand voice
- Demonstrated experience writing blog posts
- Ability to develop new topics, research, and find a unique spin on existing topics
- Excellent English skills, with accurate spelling and grammar
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Arts&Humanities, Communication, English, Journalism
PG:M.A - Journalism, Any Specialization, Arts & Humanities, Communication, English
CommLab India LLP
CommLab continues to leverage rapid eLearning design and development through authoring tools to convert ILT to eLearning, Flash to HTML5 and translation of eLearning courses into multiple languages. For more information about our business, please visit: www.commlabindia.com